German Federal Environment Foundation (Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt)
- Further qualification of university graduates from all disciplines on ecologically important themes;
- knowledge transfer in the field of science, management and practice;
- creation of an international network between environmental experts from all disciplines.
- Master’s degree with above-average grades obtained in the last three years;
- Students of all specialties are accepted;
- The theme of the scholarship should be on an ecologically important and practical topic;
- Sufficient level of proficiency in German, which is confirmed by the host institution before the scholarship;
- Postgraduate students can apply only if the candidate project is completed only after the end of the scholarship funding period.
Online applications can be submitted in German and English.
Deadline for submission of applications 05.09. and 05.03.
What is offered:
- scholarship period: 6-12 months;
- sum of scholarship per month: 1250 euros;
- insurance police;
- seminars for mutual exchange;
- invitations to important DBU events, e.g. awarding the German Environmental Prize;
- networking between fellows and graduates through the Stipnet Internet platform;
- annual meeting of graduates in their countries.
The following documents in German or English are required to apply for an scholarship:
- A description of the current environmental theme you want to work on in Germany that is of interest in your country or in the world;
- Copies of university diplomas (master’s degree);
- Letter of recommendation from a university lecturer from your country or a supervisor;
- Proof of knowledge of German and / or English.
Detailed information is available on the website https://dbu.de/2575.html