Conference participants: Bogdan Motuzenko (Proectburo), Boris Tikhomirov (NABU), Alexander Bokotey (IERS), Mikhail Bilanich (IRCEF), Natalya Kulia (IERS), Natalya Dyman (NABU), Ivan Timofeev (NABU), Vladislav Yurosh (NABU).
Online Conference Continuation Time: 10.00 – 12.10
Following issues were discussed:
- Expressions of youth exchange between IRCEF and NABU with the support of DBU scholarship programs, discussion of new thematic areas of internship for youth;
- Involving DBU scholarship holders in the implementation of NABU-IRCEF projects in Ukraine and Eastern Europe as a whole (after the end of the internship);
- The possibility of developing children’s Christian-ecological camps;
- Opportunity for development of Ecohab as a transfer of NABU experience in environmental education and raising ecological awareness in Transcarpathia;
- Directions of cooperation with national parks of Transcarpathia;
- The possibility of implementing an eco-educational, cross-border, Romanian-Ukrainian project with the active participation of pupils and students;
- Status of implementation of the current and possible future projects for the protection of bats in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result of the meeting, appropriate decisions and goals were formed to strengthen German-Ukrainian cooperation in the environmental Carpathians.
IRCEF-NABU Information Service